We are honored to invite you to International Congress of Islamic Economy, Finance, and Ethics / ISEFE’18 congress which will be held at the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatağı on 7-8 April 2018.
Our congress provides opportunity to present, share and discuss new ideas and current topics for many researchers from the universities around the world.
The topics of the congress covering all fields of social sciences particularly related to Islamic economy, Islamic finance and ethics are explained detaily under the relevant tab. Papers that are not related to the topics may be included in the congress by passing through the preliminary evaluation process.The evaluation process for the acceptance of the papers will be completed within 5 days. Researchers can also participate in the congress either with oral presentation or posters. The papers can be written either in English or in Turkish.
Submitting Papers to ISEFE’18
Both abstract papers and full-text papers are kindly requested to be submitted as a Word document to the system after registering to the Congress at the corresponding tab.
The full text papers should be prepared according to our template editor “ISEFE Template.docx”, which specifies the writing style and form conditions on the relevant page.
Papers that are not prepared according to the template paper will not be taken into the evaluation process.
Manuscripts are double – blind peer reviewed.
Publication Opportunities Provided by the Congress
- All accepted papers (abstract papers and full-text papers) will be included in the proceeding book with ISBN as electronic PDFs.
- In line with the negotiations with the authors, priority will be given to their articles during the publication process of the following academic journals:
- JOEEP: Journal of Emerging Economies and Policy
- Papers on Social Science
- Balkan Journal of Social Sciences
- Full papers will be prior on KSP Journals (http://www.kspjournals.org/) publishing process. Publication decision totally belongs to KSP Journals Editorial Board.
- Full papers will be prior on Iğdır University Journal of Social Sciences – ISEFE Special Edition (http://sosbilder.igdir.edu.tr) publishing process. Publication decision totally belongs to Iğdır University Journal of Social Sciences Editorial Board
Accomodation and Transportation
- The transportation and accomodation fees will be paid by the participants.
- Although the congress will be held at HiltonHotel, Kozyatağı-Istanbul, accomodation is optional.
- During the congress, catering and lunch fees will be paid by the congress administration.
Please contact Nihal Sancak for accommodation.
Tel: 0531 383 55 25
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 April 2018
Registration Deadline: 1 April 2018
Ful Paper Submission Deadline: 1 May 2018
Full Paper Submission is optional. Abstract papers will be published in proceedings book.
Papers of the registrants by not participating in the congress will be included in the congress proceedings book as full text in the “poster papers” section
Registration Fee and Payment
The author who presents the paper: 120 Euro
Virtual Presentation: 100 Euro
Students: 80 Euro
- If there are other participants for the same paper:80 Euro additional per participant
- For the second paper by the same authors: 90 Euro
- For the third paper by the same authors: 60 Euro
- Lunch and coffe breaks are free of charge
Special accomodation pricing for the ISEFE participants:
For single room: 45 Euro
For Double room: 55 Euro (VAT included)
An additional discount for early registration:
The participants who deposit their registration fees before 01 Feb. 2018 will get 20% discount from the actual amount.
Congress Account İnformation (euro),
Congress registration fees should be sent to the bank accounts below:
Account Name: Pazıl Reklam Danışmanlık Matbaa ve Organizasyon Ltd Şti
Bank Name: GARANTİ BANKASI
Branch Name : BATI ATAŞEHİR ŞUBESİ
Account Number : 1396-9097061
IBAN No : (TR) 18 0006 2001 3960 0009 0970 61 (NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR TRANSFERS)
SWIFT CODE: TG BATRIS XXX
(EXTRA CHARGES FOR TRANSFERS AND BANKING CUTS BELONG TO PARTICIPANT)
After the payment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that expresses:
-All Participants’ Name and Surname, Institution, Country
-Title of the Paper
-Amount of total payment
-A copy of pay-in slip
For all kind of payments please do not forget the payment receipts to email@example.com address.